ESSENS Order and Delivery terms and conditions valid for ESSENS Europe
Only registered ESSENS Club members are allowed to purchase ESSENS products.
- ESSENS products can be ordered via E-shop on the website www.essenseurope.com
- Selected products are put into the basket which is visible in the top right corner
- Before the order is made, the ESSENS Club member is consulted with the final price and point value of the order
- 4-digit PIN must be entered in order to use commission as partial payment
- ESSENS prices are governed by a valid price list available on www.essenseurope.com
- On promotional products ESSENS reserves the right to make changes and declares that it is not a public offer and is justified by not accepting orders in serious cases
- E-shop orders offer one method of payment, i.e. non-cash payment by payment card (e.g. VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, etc.) via the GP webpay payment gateway
- Orders are paid for by using a payment card and after the payment is made, the point value of the order is immediately added to our system
- If certain products run out of stock whilst creating the order, the ESSENS Club member shall be contacted by an operator and personally make agreement on following process
- Eshop orders offer a new option where a member can select method of delivery “Warehouse collection” after successful transaction by payment card
- Once the order has been sent and confirmed, no changes can be made to the order
ORDERS AT THE BRANCH
- Personal orders can be made at ESSENS EUROPE SE, Zaoralova 3045/1e, 628 00 Brno
- Only cash payment is accepted
- To apply your commission for the purchase, your 4digit PIN number will be requested
- Opening hours are weekdays from 8.00am to 4pm
- CALENDAR MONTHS ARE ONLY CALCULATED ACCORDING TO CET/CEST TIME ZONE
- Points are calculated within one calendar month - always from the first day of the month, while the point deadline is the last day of the given month
- For E-shop orders paid for by payment card, the points are credited immediately upon successful payment.
- In case of an invoice cancellation, or a cancellation of a part of the invoice, the point value is deducted in the month of the cancellation depending on the date of the payment of the order and date of cancellation.
- For orders paid by payment card, the cancellation of an invoice or part of an invoice is taken into account in the month in which it was paid, if cancelled no later than the 9th of the following month. As of the 10th, the cancellation is within the following month*.
Order paid by payment card on the 25th of April is cancelled on the 9th of May, the points are deducted for cancelled products in April. If the cancellation of the same order is on the 10th of May, the points for cancelled products are deducted in May.
TERMS OF DELIVERY
An order made before 12am on a working day, is usually processed the very same day. In justified cases, the shipment date may be extended. This can usually happen during a pre-Christmas period or when there is an increase in orders associated with PROMO offers. The packages are delivered by a transport company DPD and parcels are delivered according to the Terms of delivery. The transit time information is subject to change caused by weather and road conditions. This may add additional transit days to your delivery.
COST OF DELIVERY
- For orders worth over 350 points (maximum weight limit of 27kg or under), are FREE OF CHARGE
- For orders worth under 350 points, the shipping is according to the Terms of delivery and Delivery cost
- If an order is not received by the member, ESSENS Club member is charged the delivery fee
THE PROCEDURE OF DELIVERING PARCELS
- Once your order has been revised and accepted, you will be able to see the tracking number of your parcel in your ESSENS Profile (section MY OFFICE/My Orders - car symbol). By clicking on this "symbol", the tracking of your parcel will be displayed
- You can also follow your parcel here https://tracking.dpd.de/status/en_CZ/parcel/ or use the DPD App to track your parcel easier, to change the delivery address or time, to get 30-minutes allerts, etc.
- It is possible in some countries to arrange a personal pick up of the parcel on a depo or one of many parcel shops of DPD and his partners
- In case of failed delivery, a dispatch driver will leave a Note of a failed delivery at the address stated on the parcel
- The parcel will be left on a depo for the next 4-7 days according to countries where the costumer can pick up the package, during this time the DPD customer service will try to contact the recipient to specify the terms of delivery
- Costumers outside EU may have to pay additional charges, i.e. import tax and duties based on the laws of the country into which the products are being delivered.
PROCEDURE OF THE PARCEL TAKEOVER
- Before signing for the parcel from the delivery driver, it is necessary to check the outer packaging of the parcel and make sure that the packaging is not damaged (deformed, torn, soaked, taped using a different tape other than the original ESSENS one, or taped over the original ESSENS tape)
- If the parcel appears to be damaged, you should not accept it from the driver. Please contact us immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone number: +420 773 751 573 (Mobile)
- As soon as the parcel returns to ESSENS, a new one will be sent to you
- If a damaged parcel is taken over, guarantee for the products damaged while delivering cannot be applied
- If the driver will not deliver the package in person and will leave it by the door/in the garden etc. and the parcel appears as damaged (ripped, crumpled, soaked), the member should not open it and return it to the nearest depot of the specific courier. Once the order is opened by the member, the right for compensation can not be claimed
- If your parcel can not be delivered (recipient was not reached, wrong/incomplete address, missing receiver name on the bell, etc.), your parcel will be sent to the relevant depot, where it must be collected in the following days. Please contact directly the courier for more information. The courier should inform the receiver about the storage of the parcel at the depot, but we would also recommend tracking your parcel. Tracking link can be found in your profile in the section My office - my orders - car symbol
- If the shipment is not collected, the package will be returned to us. After that, your order will be cancelled and the amount without the shipping costs is refunded. You can then create a new order.