Aloe Vera 99.5% gel drink - Apple + Acai
Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Miller gel (92%), fructose, apple concentrate (4%), apple flavouring, extract acai berry (3%), thickening agent xanthan gum, acidity regulator citric acid, preservative sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate.
ESSENS Aloe Vera 99.5% Gel Drink - Apple + Acai
- supports the work of the digestive system, helps with regular bowel function, supports the
movement of intestinal contents
- contributes to innate protection against microorganisms
- supports the immune system
- contributes actively against tiredness
- helps maintain a healthy blood sugar level, supports synthesis and secretion of insulin
- has a beneficial effect on women‘s reproductive organs, making the course of the menstrual cycle easier, helps ease symptoms of menopause
- has a positive effect on the condition of skin, hair and nails
- vitamin C has a beneficial effect on collagen production, nervous and immune functions, and energy metabolism
- contributes to the detoxification of the organism and the stimulation of the immune system
- cleanses the vascular system, lowers cholesterol levels
- contributes to slowing the cell ageing process
Recommended dosage: 15 – 90ml per day, to be taken in several doses. (1 tablespoon = approx. 15ml). Shake before use.
Warnings: Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. This product is on the market as a food supplement. It is not a medicament. Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied diet. Not intended for children under the age of 3, pregnant or nursing women. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease. In case of specific health problems, consult with your attending physician.
Manufactured under pharmaceutical supervision.
Aloe Vera Barbadensis Miller
(True aloe) may grow up to 100cm tall and is a succulent perennial herb with a short stem and a rosette of sparsely growing, spiny leaves. Plant origin is mostly attributed to the Nile basin, but is now cultivated in climatically conforming regions around the world. The pulp of the leaves is formed by colourless cells with a gel-like content that has clinically proven health benefits and is therefore used as a food supplement and has now found its place in the cosmetics industry. Aloe Vera Gel contains amino acids, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, polysaccharides and many other beneficial substances. The values of these substances are not constant and vary, depending mainly on the growth conditions. On these grounds, ESSENS products are made exclusively from the Aloe Vera Barbadensis Miller and grown in the BIO quality of the natural environment and non-contaminated areas of Jaumave, Mexico. The plants are watered only by rain or spring water from the mountains
without the use of fertilizers, insecticides or herbicides. They are not genetically modified.
The Totaloe process
This revolutionary way of processing aloe vera maintains preservation of 200 active materials and more than 75 different nutrients. It combines traditional manual processes with additional phases ensuring the perfect quality of
One of the ways to increase the biological availability of medicines, natural substances, vitamins and minerals.
The raw material is micronized into particles only a few micrometers in diameter. This increases the surface area of the resulting material and enables faster absorption in the body, increasing the effectiveness of the food supplement.
A food supplement made from the highest quality and certified Aloe Vera Barbadensis Miller contains 99.5% aloe vera gel and combined with the Totaloe method and micronization, guarantees the maximum possible amount of active substances.
ESSENS Aloe Vera 99.5% Gel Drink – Apple + Acai has its own superpack! Get up to 3 products FREE OF CHARGE!
Manufacturer: ESSENS EUROPE SE, Zaoralova 3045 / 1e, 628 00 Brno